Open to all young ones interested in the fascinating world of Science and Technology
- Promoting science and technology to the young people in and around Cambourne.
- We have regular technology days.
- Hands-on sessions, demonstrations and brief lectures by local experts in their field.
- Cambourne Crescent Science and Technology Club (CCST) is also on facebook.
- To remain updated about the events fill the form here.
- View our calendar to see when we meet.
CCST is Cambourne Crescent’s Science and Technology offering to teach children elementary electronics and computing concepts.
CCST is a free service open for all kids and teenagers in Cambourne aged 8 to 17, open to all abilities and backgrounds. We teach children how to work together and cooperate to achieve a common goal. They learn that by collaborating and applying their intelligence and strength they can accomplish goals they couldn’t reach working in isolation. They learn how to share knowledge freely, learn from one another and share tasks.
This is a great opportunity for children to learn the fundamentals of electronics and computer programming from local industry professionals. They learn how to program the BBC Micro:bit and the Raspberry Pi and make interesting projects with them including electronic components, Internet of Things (IOT) and robotics. They learn Scratch like visual programming, Python and web development. To make their learning even more interesting, we shall also introduce them to 3D designing and 3D printing.
If you would like more information please get in touch.