Cambourne Crescent is a local Islamic Charitable Trust established in 2011. Based in Cambourne, Cambridge, UK. It is registered with the Charity Commission under Registration Number: 1174750.
The Trust is managed by a group of volunteers who are practising professionals from a diverse range of backgrounds.
Cambourne Crescent was established to fulfil the social and spiritual needs of families living in and around Cambourne Village and to engage with and actively contribute and participate in the wider community of Cambourne.
- To establish a permanent community facility.
- To engage with the Parish and District Council for the above.
- To engage and promote local issues working in conjunction with the Parish and District Council.
- To provide support, mentoring and learning facilities for the youth.
- To foster and maintain good working relationships with local community groups and organisations.
- To fulfil the social and spiritual needs of families living in Cambourne and the surrounding areas.
- To be fully engaged with, contribute to and participate in the wider community of Cambourne.
- Abdellatif Salah
- Aftab Ahmed
- Arshad H. Siddiqui
- Lobna Rihawi
Muhaiyuddin Raza Amode
- Nishat Akhter
- Shabana Parvin
- Sobia Zaman