New Schedule Announced for School
We are pleased to unveil an updated plan for our school, designed to better cater to the needs of our valued teachers, students, and parents. As part of this plan, we have made the decision to shift our Islamic school’s operations to Sundays. The primary goal behind this change is to enhance the overall learning experience and provide greater support to our students.
Here are the key details of the proposed schedule:
Timing: The proposed timing for classes will be from 10 am to 2 pm
Day: Classes will be held every Sunday during the school term.
This revised schedule allows for increased staff availability and more contact time with students, ensuring a more enriching educational environment. We have thoughtfully curated a mix of compulsory and optional lessons, aiming to cater to the diverse interests and preferences of our students.
- Quran Classes: These sessions will cover learning the Arabic alphabet and progress to reading the Quran with proper Tajweed and pronunciation.
- Islamic Studies: Building on the Safar books, these classes will provide valuable insights into Islamic teachings.
- Seerah Class: Tailored for older children, this class will delve deeper into the study of the Seerah.
- Hifz Class: Focused on memorization, this class will start with shorter Surahs and gradually move on to longer ones.
- Arabic Language Class: Similar to the existing curriculum, this class will continue to teach the Arabic language.
- Adults Arabic Class: We are pleased to offer Arabic language classes for interested adults.
Please note that the availability of the optional lessons will depend on demand and the availability of qualified teaching staff. Our vision is to create a school environment that operates seamlessly, with lessons scheduled for 40 to 50 minutes each, and each child receiving a personalized timetable.
We believe that these changes will lead to a more engaging and fulfilling learning journey for our students, and we look forward to the positive impact they will have on our school. Your continued support is vital in making this transition a success. Together, we are committed to nurturing a passion for learning and a strong foundation in Islamic education.
Q1: When will the new term Start?
A1: Tentative Date is Sunday 17th September.
Q2: What will be the fees?
A2: Fee for 1 Child: £40, for 2 children £75, for 3 and more children £90. This could be paid monthly or in installments. If any parents are unable to meet the fees, help and support is available.
Q3: How can I apply?
A3: The enrolment form is available here – Student Application Form
We are working out on further details about the Sunday School, and will keep you updated. For any queries please contact us.