Please follow the following instructions for safe use of place of worship:
- Arrive on time
- Present the e-mail confirmation, electronic or printed, for the entry
- Sanities hands, on arrival & departure
- Social distance 2 meters, preferably 3 meters (if possible)
- Bring own prayer mat
- Bring shoe bag
- Wear a mask
- No children under age 14
- Pray at home if you or anyone at home is unwell or have symptoms
- Pray at home if over 60 or vulnerable
- No wudhu or toilet at the venue
- Please kindly follow instructions from volunteers at all times.
- Between the two Adhans you may pray any Sunnah prayers, but not afterwards.
- To exit safely and to maintain social distancing, after the prayer you must remain seated until it is your turn to leave.
- Worshippers will exit one row at a time, under the direction of volunteers.
- The NHS QR code posters are visible at all the venues, please use the app to scan in.
The UK Government‘s guidance –