Friday 31st July has been confirmed as the day of Eid al-Adha In’sha Allah.
Finish by 9:00
Finish by 10:00
Guidance for the safe use of places of worship
- Arrive on time
- Must present the e-mail confirmation, electronic or printed, for the entry
- Sanitise hands, on arrival & departure
- Social distance 2M
- Bring own prayer mat
- Bring shoe bag
- Wear a mask
- No children under age 12
- Pray at home if unwell
- Pray at home if over 70 or vulnerable
- No wudhu or toilet at the HUB
- Please kindly follow instructions from volunteers at all times.
- Between the two Adhans you may pray any Sunnah prayers, but not afterwards.
- To exit safely and to maintain social distancing, after the prayer you must remain seated until it is your turn to leave.
- Worshippers will exit one row at a time, under the direction of volunteers.