Cambourne’s Volunteer Task Force is raising £1000 for the group to cover the cost for –
- Buying food items and delivering them to the people in need during this difficult time
- FoodBank items are stored with Cambourne Church and local Food Bank and any leftover stock to be transferred to the Cambridge City Food Bank.
- Replacement for School Meals
- If the schools close, children will miss out on school meals and families in need will be deprived of this service. The raised funds will be be used to cover the cost for school students – for those who are not able to afford it and will miss out on school meals).
- Support people in need as required, in ways other than food and hygiene supplies.
Funds will be kept with Abdellatif Salah and all accounts will be shared with Cambourne’s Volunteer Task Force.
Please HELP us raise funds by donating on the JustGiving link below –