The Cambourne’s Volunteer Task Force (COVID-19) is collecting for local elderly people, people in self-isolation and people concerned about going out by donating items from the list below.
? Venue: Blue School
? Time: 6 – 8 pm Monday 16th March
The most needed items are:
- Canned food: vegetables, fruits, soups, tuna, meat, pasta sauce, …
- Dry food: rice, pasta, beans, cereal, chips, snacks, biscuits…
- Drinks: UHT milk, coffee, tea
- Cooking oil
- Handwash liquid, soap, toilet paper, tissues, dish soap, laundry detergent, etc.
- Baby Food and Nappies
- Pet supplies
* ALL GOODS SHOULD BE UNDAMAGED PLEASE & IF POSSIBLE HAVE LONG BBE DATES.
If you need HELP, please do let us know – www.CambourneCrescent.org/vtf